Where the Professional Shines!
Lions Gate Painting: The Interior Painting Experts
Are you looking for a fresh new look for your home or business? Look no further than Lions Gate Painting for all of your interior painting needs. Our team of expert painters have years of experience and a passion for bringing your vision to life.
We understand that your home or business is not just a building, it’s an investment and a reflection of who you are. That’s why we take the time to listen to your needs, understand your vision, and provide you with a stress-free painting experience.
At Lions Gate Painting, we use only the highest quality paint and materials to ensure a flawless, long-lasting finish. Our team of professionals will work efficiently and carefully to ensure that your painting project is completed on time and within budget.
In addition to interior painting, Lions Gate Painting also offers exterior painting, drywall repair, and power washing services in the cities of Richmond, Delta, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Surrey, and Langley. We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service and always stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee.
If you’re ready to breathe new life into your home or business, contact Lions Gate Painting today. Give us a call at 604-603-7187 to schedule a free consultation and estimate. Let us show you why we’re the leading interior painting company in the region.
So it’s time to consider painting the interior of your home and you want to hire a professional.
Here is a check list to help you to hire a reputable contractor.
- To begin research a few painting companies in the lower mainland through friends/family or sites like Homestars.
- Next contact companies and arrange a quotation that should specify the work, any concerns, paint color and sheen.
- Ask about liability insurance, WCB and reviews.
- Once a walk through has been performed the painting contractor will provide you with an estimate of the services to be performed. This should include filling, sanding, type of paint, sheen and any areas of concern should be pointed out at this time. Note a job with an excessive amount of sanding will require some dust control measures. Ask about protecting furniture and floors.
- There are many things to look for with a company. The length of the business, the experience of the employees, response time, how they conduct themselves, read reviews this is your home and it is the biggest investment you usually make in your lifetime.
- Once a quotation has been accepted the painting company will provide a written contract with the work to be performed, paint colors and cost. Most likely a 30 to 40 % deposit is required upon signing of contract.
- Warranty and timing of job is discussed and customer will be asked to think about prioritization of rooms to be painted.
- During the job a professional will keep the customer in the loop address any areas that are of concern and make suggestions.
Why hire a professional?
Professional painters have the experience and deftness to complete jobs quickly and to a high level of standard.
You can talk all day and compare paint suppliers but they all make many different qualities of paint from contractor grade to their top of the line grades. These top of the line grades are mostly for high traffic situations like retail stores or daycares etc as they are extremely washable and durable. The average house does not need this a good low VOC (volatile organic compounds) paint will suffice in most cases.
Pricing has so many variables that it is impossible to provide a structure. Recently painting companies have been talking about the levels of painting 0 – 5 with level 5 being the highest. Level 5 is 5 star hotel penthouse quality and can take up to a week to do 1 wall, but these levels are mostly for drywall finishing as a good drywaller/mud/taper will make a painter look exceptional. This is unreasonable for the average homeowner and level 1 is the above industry standard mostly requested by home owners. Next are variables the holes, caulking, priming and color selection are a huge part of the pricing as well as square footage. The next thing to consider are the ceilings, doors and trim are they in need of paint?
Completion is another process. The painter will inspect the completed walls etc and begin the clean up process. The last day is usually the longest day as professional painters take their time to ensure everything is done to their satisfaction. Vaccuming and some cleaning is performed but as a construction site clean only. Customers are urged to contact a local cleaning company if they require further cleaning. Lastly a walk through with the customer and final payment brings the job to completion.